Use of this website is subject to our terms and conditions. By accessing or using information contained in this website, or downloading software from this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Should you not agree to these terms, please discontinue the use of this site immediately.
Copyright © 2006 Computer Initiatives (Pty) Ltd.
All rights reserved.
Trademarks and Registered Trademarks
Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT and Dynamics GP are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- All other brands and product names mentioned in this web site, the software product and accompanying documentation may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.
Promotion of Access to Information Manual
- Computer Initiatives does not warrant that the information or material contained in this website will meet your requirements, or that the operation of software downloaded from this site will be uninterrupted or error-free. The material is provided as-is without warranty of any kind either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume entire risk as it applies to the use of this website.
- In no event shall Computer Initiatives or its service providers, suppliers or distributors be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this website, even if Computer Initiatives or its service providers, suppliers or distributors have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This website may contain links to other websites which are controlled by parties other than Computer Initiatives. Computer Initiatives does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content of such websites, or the use thereof.
- Information voluntarily submitted to this website, excluding information pertaining to financial transactions, shall be considered non-confidential and the property of Computer Initiatives. Computer Initiatives may, at its discretion, disclose contact information or user feedback to its distributors for the purpose of promoting the materials, services or products referred in this website.