Acumatica is the first cloud ERP provider to give customers advanced financial features as well as their choice of deployment and licensing model. Acumatica can be customized like traditional client-server software yet provides access from any Internet browser. Acumatica gives customers the choice to change their deployment, their licensing model and their application logic even after the initial software purchase.
- Priced by Server (not by seat or user)
- Flexible Deployment options (On Premise. Hosted, Cloud-Saas)
- Robust-Feature Rich with Low TCO
Acumatica is well suited to serve the needs of clients with the following characteristics:
- Multi-location: distributed organisations with regional and international offices or organisations which need to share information with external companies
- Complex financial requirements: multi-currency, multi-language, consolidations, multiple sub-accounts. etc.
- Multiple users: clients who wish to include many users in business processes (timesheets, expense reports, etc) will get the maximum benefit from Acumatica's server-based pricing model
- External users: clients can involve external partners, suppliers, and customers by establishing role-based access controls
- Customisation: it is possible to customise Acumatica to meet unique requirements that clients may have for their particular business situation
- Cost savings: clients save money because (1) there is no client software to install or maintain, (2) a single deployment can serve the needs of an entire company across all offices, distribution centres, and subsidiaries, (3) no charge for additional users
- Mixed computing environments: Acumatica works with different client computers and operating systems to simplify IT management and reduce costs